Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Went to Goodwill Today

Does anybody else look at the Christmas items at Goodwill when you go there?  I do and today one thing caught my eye and I couldn't leave without it.  I am hoping to get a picture of it to share, soon.  I did see other things but they were too expensive for being at a Goodwill.  Anybody else have some  good luck finding something Christmas-y at a secondhand store?  I am hoping to go to an auction this weekend, with some cool vintage-y stuff, including Christmas.  Hoping my hubby let's me buy.  Cross your fingers and your toes and maybe say a little prayer that he does!  :o)

2 comments:

Celestial Charms said...

Hi Cheryl,
It's been a long time since I paid a visit. Glad to come by to say hi. I always look for Christmas items when I'm out and about. Goodwill shops are great for that. Hope you have some luck with the upcoming auction.
Maureen

Vicki said...

I'm always on the lookout for great decor at Goodwill. We have five Goodwill stores within 10 miles of our home and we stop as often as we can to search for treasures. You probably already know this, but if you sign up for Goodwill emails, you'll get two 20% off coupons each month. Lately we've also started going to estate sales... fun!