Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

A CHRISTMAS STORY trailer

For those who love the movie A Christmas Story this sounds like something you will love.  A Christmas Story House in Cleveland, Ohio.  I never really liked that movie so much that I would go to this but I know it is a classic and my husband loves it so maybe one day we will go.  Go here for reviews on this house.  If you go or have gone in the past leave a comment and tell me what you thought of it.


...and tell me what was your favorite scene? Mine has to be when they are in the Chinese restaurant and the staff are singing "fa rarara ra ra ra ra" lol, so funny!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Love, love, love this movie! It's one of my favorite Christmas shows! I don't think I could ever tire of seeing it! My favorite scene I would say was the Chinese restaurant too and how their dinner was smiling at them.