Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

On the way back from vacation in Washington state we stayed in Billings the first night.  I was very pleased to hear Christmas music on the radio!  I couldn't be happier!  So after getting home, I checked to see where it is on the internet and was sad to see it was temporary.  Oh well, was fun while it lasted.  They called themselves 97.1 Santa FM, Flagship of the Northpole (something like that, anyway), so I thought they would be around a while.  I love Christmas music any time of year!

2 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

I just listened to some of my Christmas music the other day...it is Christmas in July after all!

Best wishes,
Natasha

Vicki said...

I love Christmas music anytime of the year, too! I am posting for Christmas in July on my blog if you want to check it out...